Header Ads

Header ADS

Organized with the National Film Award in Entertainment


The National Film Award for the year 2016 will be held on Sunday afternoon. Artists are getting prizes in different branches. The award ceremony has been organized this year.

It's a dream place
Tisha (Best Actress in a Major Role)
As a child artist, he got the National Award in Entertainment. Growing up as a mature actress is going to get the national award. Of course it looks good. In 1995, I received a new song for the new song. The service also got reward from the hands of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Every artist tries to get a national award. It's a dream place That dream is being fulfilled. Now the responsibilities will increase. The reason is to do a better job. All expectations of me will increase. We will try to fill that.

Now my son Shuddhava will also be present
Chanchal Chowdhury (Best Actor in a Leading Role)the best Entertainment.
National Film Award for the highest honor of the state I got this award twice and I got this award. It's the highest honor and best of my life. Sunday (today) will receive the award from the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Prior to this, the award was received from Manpura for his performance in the film.
Now this award ceremony is a little different for me. My son Shuddhav will be present in the ceremony. When I receive this award from the Prime Minister on stage, my son will sit in the audience and see the scene. It'll be great. Tensions are working in purity with preparations to attend the ceremony for several days. Do not wear what you wear, it's day and night!

This is the highest honor for me
Kusum Shikdar (Best Actress)
Earlier, the sound film of my Gunnheer won the National Film Award. That year I took part in the dance show. Then the year the red tip was submitted, I and Ferdous brothers shared the same year. And now, as the best actress to act in the film Sankhichil, she will receive the award directly from the Prime Minister of the country. This is the highest honor for me. I feel that this program has been given the highest honor of the country's highest honor and has stepped in step by step. Earlier on the stage, I will be up and running today. But on Sunday (today) the feeling of getting on the stage is of joy blended fear As Shankhachil was before the film's shooting

No comments

BD Entertainment news, Bangladesh decide Ryan Cook as fielding coach

                                             Bangladesh looks to vocation with fielding issues                                     ...

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.